Phentermine is a stimulant as similar as amphetamine and helps reduce constant hunger pangs and appetite by affecting central nervous system. Phentermine supplements are highly used to reduce weight and favorable results are gained when followed by healthy diet and proper exercise. Phentermine supplements are most commonly used by people suffering from obesity and the supplements are helpful in reducing diabetes, high blood pressure as well as high cholesterol which are main causes of extra body fat. Phentermine supplements should be consumed as advised by doctor, following instructions on label. Individuals should not use for longer period time more than advised by physician. Now Phentermine supplements are available with various names since more number of manufacturers are promoting to market with different names.
According to few manufacturing brands of Phentermine are supposed to be consumed on empty stomach, where as few brands can be consumed either on empty stomach or after having food. But, the medicine is not supposed to be touched with wet hands and tablet should be consumed without water and placing tablet alone in mouth. Few people may experience sleep deprivations and to prevent this, the tablet should be taken early by post noon. After consuming oral Phentermine resin tablets, user experiences less lack of appetite that leads to weight loss. And when desired weight loss does not happen, user should consult doctor and should not increase dosage of Phentermine supplementation on own since it leads to serious life threatening side effects. To avoid withdrawal symptoms, Phentermine should not be stopped before hand and it is safe to follow doctor’s advice before stopping medicine.
Here are few points regarding Phentermine supplements-
- Phentermine supplements are not supposed to be consumed by expectant and lactating mothers.
- Individuals with the flash back of heart diseases should also avoid Phentermine supplements, since it causes further blockage in arteries.
- People who are under medications to control their high blood pressure, overactive thyroid and hypertension should consult doctor before using Phentermine supplements.
- Supplements of Phentermine should not be consumed by users less than sixteen years of age to avoid health complications.
- When using for weight loss, Phentermine should be consumed around 15 to 37.5 mgs in empty stomach to lose extra fat in the body.
- While using Phentermine user should avoid consumption of alcohol, since it increases the chances of side effects.
- After consuming Phentermine, it is better to avoid self driving as the supplements of Phentermine impair thinking and reduces alertness.
- Few users may experience symptoms like- chest congestion, wheezing, swollen face and trouble in breathing.
- Some may experience unusual thoughts and change in behavior, feelings like extreme happiness or sadness and changes in heart beat.
- Other serious side effects like- uncontrollable head ache, high blood pressure, impaired and blurred vision, continuous buzzing in ears, seizures, severe chest pain, shortness of breath and uneven heart beats.
- Other common side effects of Phentermine are hyper activeness or extremely lazy, tremors in hands and legs, head ache and constant dizziness.
- Few users may experience diarrhea or constipation, frequent stomach upsets and sometimes impotence.