BSNL India came into existence in the year 2000 and took the field of telecommunications to a new height. The company took over the reins of telecommunications from a central agency, namely Central Government Department of Telecom Services and Telecom Operations. Today, the company is one of the frontrunners in its niche with millions of subscribers using its services.
The subscriber base consists of people with prepaid and postpaid connections. For people with the prepaid connection, the company provides easy and convenient BSNL online recharge facility.
The company introduced a service called private recharge, a free of cost service for the prepaid subscribers in many areas. With this service people residing in these states can now easily conduct BSNL recharge without disclosing their actual mobile number to the retailer shop. Today, with advanced technology, there is no longer any need for subscribers to stand in queues and get their mobile phones recharged. It can be easily done using online platform. There are many service providers like Mobikwik, PhonePe, Paytm, etc., that offers high-end services. One just need to log in to any of the platforms and get their mobile phones recharged in no time.
BSNL online recharge is the best in the country and is quite hassle-free job for subscribers. This is so because:-
- One simply needs to visit the official website of BSNL and click on the recharge link
- For easy BSNL online recharge one just needs to submit his mobile number. One does not have to go through the painful process of selecting circle, pin code or any other code as is the case with few other popular service providers.
- Choose from a variety of recharge denominations or tariff plans.
- The company accepts credit card, debit card and bank transfer as payment methods
- User friendly interface and simplicity of the process enables the subscriber to have a comfortable BSNL online recharge experience.
- The confirmation of the success of the transaction happens immediately.
The company also offers bonus cards and data packs that the prepaid subscriber can use with the available balance. The bonus card options cover best combo packs of SMS, STD, ISD, Local calls and internet. One can choose from different options from which one can derive extra benefit.
The other benefit of the BSNL online recharge system is that the one can get to know their recent deductions by using a specialized service from their handset. One can get to know about the last 3 calls, SMS, the total charges for the last 3 transactions and last 3 recharges.
The company has also introduced simple and convenient platforms to get recharge options for the subscribers. One can manage multiple accounts, review existing plans, request for change of plans, view their payment and BSNL online recharge history, and monitor the data usage directly from the App without any interruption. The company has transferred all powers in the hands of their users giving him complete control on their data, calls and messaging services.