Special occasions call for special garments which make you look elegant and confident. And party wear suits are ideal for traditional functions at home or the workplace. They are comfortable and glamorous at the same time. And what’s more, you have hundreds of designs, colors. materials and cuts to choose from. salwar kameez online especially are easier to carry off than a saree, since there are myriad lengths, cuts and styles available to complement all body types.
Selecting a part wear suit is not a difficult task, once you are sure about what you are looking for. Here are a few tips that will help you in making a suitable choice.
- If you are full-bodied or on the heavier side, avoid tight-fitting salwar suits or clingy fabrics. A-sine suits or full-panelled kurtas will draw attention to your best features. Long kurtas should be your ideal choice.
- If you are on the shorter side of the scale, opting for long kurtas can add to your height.
- Churidars look best with long or knee-length kurtas.
- Select a colour that complements your skin tone. Light shades work well for wheatish complexions. Style guides could offer you an entire shade card for your complexion type. But, it is always a good idea to experiment with colors and find for yourself what works best for you.
- Consider darker shades, small patterns and vertical lines if you are on the heavier side.
- Georgette, chiffons, silks, net tissue, brocade are the materials you should be looking for in a party wear suit. Although cotton is not conventionally party wear, modern fashion houses offer you beautiful options in fine quality cotton, and there is an ageless elegance to cotton which is irreplaceable.
- Look for fine embroidery including chikan and zardozi if the occasion is grand.